Inspiring Accountable Actions
Dennis’ anecdotal speaking style has enthralled global audiences varying in size from 50 to 300 at a multitude of venues.
Engaging keynotes, Dennis gets the audience involved, mixing inspiration with hard-hitting examples; before the speech is complete, every participant has been challenged to find some form of measurable action.
Dennis applies the same motivational techniques to his published pieces.
- “The Business Development Dilemma for Professional Service Firms” Leading Edge Alliance (Las Vegas)
- “Selling New Services into Global Accounts” PwC Global Leaders (Paris, France)
- “Building Bridges” A repeat request from leaders in New York State and Ontario, looking for ways to form bilateral working relationships in the rural sector (Ottawa, Canada)
- “Implementing the Smart Sell” (Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand)
- “Redesigning Sales Process to Salvage a Major Account” (Selling Power Magazine)