The 6th Bi-Annual
Accountable Growth™ Roundtable
Friday October 27, 2017
What: Best Practices Share Group for those who are Accountable for Growth in a professional services firm.
How: Facilitated workshop where each peer share and discusses:
● A proven practice to attract new business or extend/expand existing relationships (half day)
● A business development dilemma your firm is currently facing (half day)
Seasoned facilitator guides group discussions, draws out best practices, stimulates ideas, integrates networking amongst growth and market leaders, captures and shares best practices.
Who: Managing Partners, Growth Partners and Business Development Leaders who are
accountable for growth at a professional services firm.
Dennis MacGillivray, The Accountable Growth™ Coach Interviews every participant in advance to ensure maximum value exchange during the workshop
Special Guest Speaker: Mark McIntosh, CEO and Founder of RevGrow. “Systematic LinkedIN and Revenue Growth strategies for professional service firms”.
When: Friday October 27, 2017 9am-5pm
Where: Kimpton® Hotel Palomar, Upscale Hotel in the Center of Downtown Chicago.
|1||Raise performance in your firm – introduce proven growth methods from other seasoned practitioners.|
|2||Skip reinventing the wheel – put the combined wisdom of multiple mentors to work for your firm for immediate results.|
|3||Expand an exclusive network – align with top producers to create exponential opportunity and leverage.|
Sample Accountable Growth™ Roundtable Successes:
● 106 prospect appointments booked in one week
● Close rate improved from 1:7 to 1:3 within 8 months
● Business Developer hired and generating substantial new revenue within 6 months
● New business campaign exceeded goal by 3X in eight months
Investment: $1500 per participant (networking, breakfast, lunch, cocktails & workshop) Early Bird Pricing: Register before September 30 and pay $1250 ($250 savings)
Next Step: Book a phone chat (847-772-1326) or (email@example.com)
Past Roundtable Successes:
- 106 prospect appointments booked in one week
- Close rate improved from 1:7 to 1:3 within 8 months
- Business Developer hired generating substantial new revenue in 6 months
- New business campaign exceeded goal by 3X in eight months